Fleet Car Carriers' Safety Policy.
Safey is Fleet Car Carriers priority. Every policy decision is made with safety implications in mind. Fleet Car Carriers requires and relies on a commitment to our safety objectives and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations from our employees, Owner Operators and Drivers.
Fleet Car's Safety Objectives include:
- Using the FMCSA guidelines in Driver Selection: Fleet Car maintains high standards for both initial hiring and ongoing reviews of our independent operator drivers.
- Worker Safety: We strive to keep our working environment safe for both employees and independent operators.
- Preventive Measures: We proactively look at our operations and look to correct any potential problems before they become problems.
- Goal Orientation: Fleet Car routinely measures and fine-tunes policies and procedures and sets yearly performance goals.
- Strict Government Adherence: All Federal, State and Local laws and regulations are followed by our entire team.
- Total Safety Commitment: Employees, Owner/Operators and drivers are expected to be on board with our safety procedures.
At Fleet Car Carriers it's a culture of Everyone, Everyday for Safety!
Copyright © Fleet Car Carriers